#1 2012-08-18 14:58:47

Icervaroneync

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

I have a yen for to recount how I got playpen

Generally I like this but I washed the mat at the basis as per instructions and a elfin nick appeared. My washing tool has not done this to any other items washed (and with a neonate - there are a oceans!!!) so I don a deficiency with the material - perchance a pygmy irregularity that the washing exposed. I thought it would be untroubled to get a replacement mat but here is the reply from Lindam.

So I say be wary - maybe I honest got a sensitive one but Lindam aren't bang on falling over themselves to apologise

"Appreciation you for your email.
more forth playpens
I am sorry to perceive that this has happened to your mattress. I have logged your comments and we certainly value your feedback.

Lindam only works with approved testing facilities roughly the creation to give certified quality products that muse about in the famous levels of draw, growth and originate: assuring unfailingly squeaky standards across the range. The mattress has been tested at a embrocation of 30 degrees and it is utterly safe to do so. If your mattress has developed a dent it isn't as a matter of course a indiscretion with the issue so on this prompting we are unable to step a replacement.
more forth playpens

Stopka forum

RSS